From data entry to planned giving basics, learn the full power of CresPro cloud software. Experienced fundraisers, beginners and assistants will benefit from exploring the most popular gift options that donors will want to consider. Gain valuable knowledge about these gifts as well as hands-on experience running personalized donor proposals.
Continuing Education Credits: 12 hours
Course Outline - Day 1
- How To Talk with Donors
- Crescendo System Overview
- Unitrust Deduction Worksheet
- Term of Years Unitrust Deduction Worksheet
- One & Two-Life Gift Annuity/Stock - No Appreciation
- One-Life Gift Annuity - Appreciated Property Annuity for Another Person
- One & Two-Life Unitrust
- Unitrust and Sale
- Unitrust and Sale Zero Tax
- GiftLaw Pro Questions
- Video Help
- Annuity Trust
- Two-Life Unitrust and Insurance Trust
- Retirement Unitrust (NIMCRUT)
- State Tax Credit
Course Outline - Day 2
- Charitable Remainder Unitrust
- Education Unitrust
- Testamentary Remainder Unitrust
- Calculator Exercises
- Bargain Sale
- Gift Plus InsuranceBequest of IRA
- Sale and Living Remainder Unitrust
- Life Estate Reserved
- Annuity Trust
- Gift Annuity for Remainder in Home
- E-mail Proposals
- Electronic Manual
- Gift Analyzer
- Target Marketing
- Instructional Delivery Method: Group Live
- CPE Credit: 12 hours
- CPE Field of Study: Taxes
- Prerequisites: None
- Program Knowledge Level: Basic
- Program Description and Learning Objectives: See description and course outline above
- Advance Preparation: None
- Course Registration Requirements: Call Crescendo at 800-858-9154 or register online through our online store.
- For refund on a canceled seminar, please contact our front desk at 800-858-9154
- For complaint resolution policy, please contact Sandra Henningsen at 800-858-9154
What People Are Saying
We are proud to have had the following organizations, among many others, as part of our planned giving seminars:
"The whole Providence California planned giving team was able to attend the live Crescendo Comprehensive Program in Camarillo. We have eleven directors and managers covering 15 hospital foundations in California. Each of our Team members are at various levels in their planned giving skills. This was a great course to provide fundamental knowledge of the planned giving tools and the technical knowledge in using the Crescendo software. Charles and the whole Crescendo staff were very accommodating and helpful in all aspects of our experience. It was a great experience. It also served as a great team building experience to have the whole team together both in learning and in a social context. We have come away a stronger, closer, planned giving team. Thank you Crescendo."
— Philip D. Barker, J.D., CFRE
"This Crescendo Seminar showed me how valuable the combination of expert instruction and a feature-laden software package can be. The benefits of the class are immediate. During the session I found myself scribbling notes and reminders to call my clients with news that would have a direct benefit to them."
— Wayne Olson
"Attending Crescendo seminars is invaluable! I always come away with new marketing ideas, new problem solving ideas, new language and closing ideas! We really grow as a staff when we attend together and learn how to use the program to our best advantage."
— Glenn Pittsford
"What a wonderful seminar! It seems evident that excellence is what you do and how you do it is your goal. It is a "feather in my hat" to have been a privileged student under your tutoring. I continue to be amazed at what has gone into the creation of the Crescendo programs and what a benefit they are to all of us in the gift planning world. Crescendo and its services (and its quality people) are one of the great values of our times."
— Trenton Frost
"I just want to express my sincere appreciation to Charles and the whole team. I learned soooo much! You folks offer a marvelous service and really expand the resources of a small Planned Giving and Trust Services organization. In addition to the excellent training, I really appreciated the comfortable setting and your gracious hospitality."
— Thomas Murray
Crescendo Interactive is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.NASBARegistry.org